We consider coaching as an integral part of the development and fulfillment of individual and team potential,
and therefore we endeavor to offer coaching in the optimum level
|Education||Diagnosis of the current state of skills and development areas||Coaching in transactional or transformational level|
In coaching we use a results-oriented approach, based on the Erickson’s principles, NLP (neurolinguistic
programming) tools and 4-quad thinking.
Our coaches are certified graduates of the International Erickson College accredited by International Coach Federation (ICF) and are governed by its Code of Ethics.
- managers at all levels of management, key employees, talented individuals, all those who want to move their potential and develop desirable competencies for effective leadership and to achieve optimal results
The objectives of coaching:
- performance improvement through individual development
- individual self-assessment and development opportunities
- identification of strong points and weak points, the gradual fulfillment of reserve
- achieving positive changes in thinking, slight changes in attitudes based on coachee self-motivation energy recovery and appetite for changes
- learning based on own experience
- maximizing the contribution of coachee performance by using smarter goal steps
- increase individual autonomy and self-management
- developing skills for managing people and building positive relationships with them
- desirable changing of attitudes in the coachee and their reflection in overall life satisfaction
Content and form of coaching:
- regular individual meetings between coach and the coachee, where the coach guides the individual in finding his own way to deal with life?
- connection of transformational and transactional coaching, i.e., focus on positive change in personality (long-term issue), while offering rapid interventions to address specific situational issues which will offer a quick result to the coachee
- co-operation begins by analyzing and identifying the current state and the individual situation of coachee and then recognizing the aims and objectives, which the coachee wants to achieve.
- the coach does not advise, but helps the coachee find their own way to fulfill personal development and find the solutions of the contemporary problems - releasing the potential of the human
- working with the attitudes and coachee self-reflection, thus creating the potential for change
- the coachee is actively involved in deciding on methods and objectives of the course, and assumes responsibility for its development
Group Coaching (masters, talents, other homogeneous groups)
careers or developing homogeneous group (same or similar occupational classification or other specific
characteristics of the group, such as talents, IT specialists communicating with customers, etc.) up to a
maximum of 8 peopleThe Objectives of Group Coaching:
- gaining perspective, awareness of the real state of things, better orientation of the situation, considering different ways and gradual implementation of the solution from the individual's perspective and its feasabilityprogressive development of skills by participants through coaching techniques and colleagues encouragements, sharing the same or similar job and everyday reality
Content and Form of the Group Coaching:
- the group couching, e.g. masters coaching, runs in the form of the regular monthly meetings, which are based on the individual development plans, superior’s requirements and the companies real needs, topics are chosen, and all the participants bring their own insight, experience and questions, on how to progress in certain areas.
- each of the participants during the meeting contribute with their "story", this is an area which is important and has been very hard for them, this area has been a constant and troubling problem, and they have some doubts about the effectiveness of their solutions
- coaching methods which bring out the topic of sensitive issues and in depth discussions about this, will allow the coachee to gain perspective on the subject and possibly gather awareness of the current issue.
- coachee passes through the coaching process in a face to face setting with other group members and all the while getting additional ideas from other masters. Based on these sources of information it will help determine the correct action plan to take.
- prerequisites for group coaching are voluntary atmosphere, trust, openness and teamwork, which significantly enhances the group coaching
- senior management teams, project teams, individual departments teams, etc., who have a common goal and are seeking more effective ways for its implementation and to strengthen mutual cooperation
The Objectives of the Coaching Team:
- assessment of current levels of team performance, identifying any deficiencies in performance
- obtaining a real picture of how the team works and how best to assign tasks to team members so that the team potential is maximized and team productivity will grow
- definition of the team visions and goals, steps to meet them
- strengthening team accountability for results, focus on key performance areas
- open the creativity of the team, start positive thinking
- exploring the thinking potential resulting from the differences in views
- better mutual understanding between team members, reduction of competition, overly negative and critical views of individuals within the team, better mutual understanding and developing better interpersonal relationships (personal attitude, tolerance and adaptability, sense for team work, empathy, respect for others, etc.)
Content and form of the team coaching:
- regular monthly / quarterly meetings of the coached team and coach to find common aspects that should balance or develop in the team, define a new way, which will improve the current level of the team performance
- before and after the team coaching, the team goes through a performance evaluation and collaboration (assessment), these results are used to compare progress in post-coaching, or defining the areas that the coaching team should give priority to
- the use of coaching techniques, experiential learning and team activities to strengthen the coaching process of the team (e.g. Disney strategy, logic levels, balance wheels, team-building activities)
- the definition of team action steps and monitoring their implementation
- use of standard questionnaires, team roles Belbin e-interplace in team coaching, especially his Reports on the team, enabling the team to balance optimally in terms of represented team roles